Emergency Preparedness Kit
This emergency preparedness kit has enough survival tools, food, and water for two individuals for up to three days. The emergency preparedness kit is securely packed inside a large waterproof drybag.
Disasters are increasing; their intensity and magnitude are causing widespread evacuations in the United States. Owning an emergency preparedness kit ensures you and your loved one are equipped with the best survival tools necessary to prepare for all types of hazards.
This emergency preparedness kit is also practical for use on a boat. You can use it as a makeshift floatation device in case your swept away in a flash flood or forced to jump into the water.
For increased protection consider adding additional emergency food to your kit. It's a proven fact that first-responders will be too busy during a disaster to help your family.
Don't wait for others to help, help yourself today, prepare now!
1) Emergency Drybag
(12) 400 Calorie Food Bars Total Approx 4800 Calories
(24) 4oz Water Pouches
(20) Water Purification Tablets - Each Tablets Purifies 1 Liter of Water
(2) 2-Person Tube Tent with Rope
(2) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
(2) Emergency Poncho with Hood
(2) Body Warmer
(1) Am/Fm Radio (batteries included)
(1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straws
1) Emergency Candle
(1) Emergency Bright Stick
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
(1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
(1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
(2) N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
(1) 50 feet of Nylon Rope
(1) Safety Goggles
(1) Sewing Kit
(2) Deluxe Hygiene Kit
(1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
(1) Golf Pencil
(1) Infectious-Waste Bag
(1) Survival Playing Cards