72 Hour Emergency Kit
This 72 hour emergency kit has enough food, water, and survival tools for two people to survive three days. The survival tools are securely packed in a multi-pocket camo pattern backpack and hand assembled into waterproof bags.
Disasters are increasing, and their intensity and magnitude are causing widespread evacuations in the United States. From Hurricane Katrina, Harvey and Irma to recurring wildfires, tornados, and floods. Owning a 72 hour emergency kit ensures you and your loved one are equipped with the best survival tools necessary to prepare for all types of emergencies.
Increase your food supply for this kit by adding 3 days of emergency food. In all seriousness, it's a good idea to have additional food beyond three days. Most often emergency responders won't get to you in time.
Prepare for the next disaster today.
(1) Emergency Drybag
(6) 400 Calorie Food Bars Total Approx 2400 Calories
(12) 4oz Water Pouches
(10) Water Purification Tablets - Each Tablets Purifies 1 Liter of Water
(1) 2-Person Tube Tent with Rope
(1) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
(1) Emergency Poncho with Hood
(1) Body Warmer
(1) Am/Fm Radio (batteries included)
(1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(1) Emergency Candle
(2) 1-Liter Hydration Bags with Straws
(1) Emergency Bright Stick
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
(1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
(1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
(1) N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
(1) 50 feet of Nylon Rope
(1) Safety Goggles
(1) Sewing Kit
(1) Deluxe Hygiene Kit
(1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
(1) Golf Pencil
(1) Infectious-Waste Bag
(1) Survival Playing Cards