This emergency kit can save your life. The drybag feature will not only keep all of your emergency essentials dry but can also be used as a makeshift floatation device.
On Sept 6th, 2017 a wildfire stranded hundreds of hikers in Eagle Creek, Oregon. Many without, food, water, blankets or survival supplies. An emergency kit will give you the best chance at survival while hiking in the wilderness.
All survival supplies are packed securely in our large waterproof drybag. Each emergency kit is hand assembled in the USA and neatly organized in the drybag for easy access.
Be safe, not sorry!
Emergency Kit List:
(1) Emergency Drybag
(6) 400 Calorie Food Bars Total Approx 2400 Calories
(12) 4oz Water Pouches
(10) Water Purification Tablets - Each Tablets Purifies 1 Liter of Water
(1) 2-Person Tube Tent with Rope
(1) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
(1) Emergency Poncho with Hood
(1) Body Warmer
(1) Am/Fm Radio (batteries included)
(1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
(1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
(1) Emergency Candle
(1) Emergency Bright Stick
(1) 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
(1) Box of Waterproof Matches
(1) Multi-Function Pocket Knife
(1) Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
(1) N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
(1) 50 feet of Nylon Rope
(1) Safety Goggles
(1) Sewing Kit
(1) Deluxe Hygiene Kit
(1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
(1) Golf Pencil
(1) Infectious-Waste Bag
(1) Survival Playing Cards